Dear Kundalini Yoga and Sikh Dharma Communities,
In our biweekly update this week, we are highlighting some upcoming learning opportunities as per below. We also anticipate having more concrete updates to share about the progress of the Compassionate Reconciliation Project in the coming weeks.
Upcoming CRP Sessions and Trainings
Q&A sessions—have your questions related to the Compassionate Reconciliation Project answered. The 2022 sessions are as follows:
- Monday, March 28—4:00pm-5:00pmPDT / 23:00-00:00GMT
- Thursday, April 28—8:30am-9:30amPDT / 15:30-16:30GMT**
- Thursday, May 26—4:00pm-5:00pmPDT / 23:00-00:00GMT
Restorative Justice 101 (4 hours)—learn more about the meaning of restorative justice, how it can benefit communities, and how restorative principles are guiding the Compassionate Reconciliation Project. The next sessions are as follows:
- Wednesday, April 6– 8:00am-12:00pmPDT / 15:00-19:00GMT**
- Monday, May 16–1:00pm-5:00pmPDT / 20:00-00:00GMT
Yours in kindness, compassion, and gratitude,
The Just Outcomes Team: Catherine Bargen, Matthew Hartman and Aaron Lyons
Sign up here to receive regular updates from Just Outcomes about the Compassionate Reconciliation Project. By signing up you will receive updates about Compassionate Reconciliation only.