Dear Kundalini Yoga and Sikh Dharma Communities,
We are pleased to be providing this biweekly update. We do so within the context of the pain and shock the world is experiencing right now with the recent military invasion of Ukraine. We know this is a deeply difficult and traumatic time for so many.
Compassionate Reconciliation Commission
- There is an “us” and a “them”
- “They” are lesser in goodness, intelligence or humanity
- “We” must ensure that “they” are stopped from ruining everything
Read more about the potential anecdotes to the pandemic of polarization on a blogpost recently written by Just Outcomes’ Aaron Lyons here.
Upcoming CRP Sessions and Trainings
This Circle Facilitation training is open to anyone, to a maximum of 24 registrants. It takes place across 4 x 3.5 hour sessions on 4 separate dates. Translation available. (Note that for some of the world, Daylight Savings Time begins on March 13, hence the differing times below). Register here.
The dates are:
- March 9th- 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm UTC
- March 10th- 4:00 pm -7:30 pm UTC
- March 14th- 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm UTC
- March 15th- 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm UTC
Please use this time converter to determine the time in your time zone for each session: https://savvytime.com/converter. We look forward to being with you for this interactive and connective training!
- Monday, March 28—4:00pm-5:00pmPDT / 23:00-00:00GMT
- Thursday, April 28—8:30am-9:30amPDT / 15:30-16:30GMT**
- Thursday, May 26—4:00pm-5:00pmPDT / 23:00-00:00GMT
- Wednesday, April 6– 8:00am-12:00pmPDT / 15:00-19:00GMT**
- Monday, May 16–1:00pm-5:00pmPDT / 20:00-00:00GMT
Catherine Bargen, Matthew Hartman and Aaron Lyons
Sign up here to receive regular updates from Just Outcomes about the Compassionate Reconciliation Project. By signing up you will receive updates about Compassionate Reconciliation only.